Game Design: Byron Collins
The first game in the Spearpoint line is set in 1943 Italy covering battles between US and German Units. A deck-construction mechanic ensures that every game is unique. Scenarios available for free online switch up "standard games", adding even more variety. Spearpoint is the ultimate Wargame Filler!
- Play tense tactical Situation games or Standard Points-Based games.
- Unit statistics based on years of research yield historically-plausible combat results with every battle.
- Non-Collectible Card Game deck construction element expansions on the way.
- Highly Portable - Take it anywhere!
- Fantastic Rules Support from Collins Epic Wargames
- Expanded by Frontline General: Spearpoint 1943 Village and Defensive Line Map Expansion and Frontline General: Spearpoint 1943 Eastern Front
Components (all very high quality, Full Color)
- Single sheet of rules (11"x17", two-sided)
- 9 Situations (Scenarios) - on our Downloads Page for the game
- 50 German Unit Cards
- 50 US Unit Cards
- 50 Command Cards
- 25 Damage Cards
- 4 D10 Dice
- Heavy Duty Telescoping Box
- Check out the official Game Info Page for more information, to preview the rules, and to get some free downloads.
- Video Review by Marco Arnaudo
What Players Say
“I was pleasantly surprised by the depth, playability, and aesthetics of Frontline General: Spearpoint 1943. The one word I would use to sum up the game is ‘elegant’.” - John B review on Boardgamegeek.com
"If you like card games, and in particular if you like both card games and deck building games, then Frontline General: Spearpoint 1943 will give you a lot of play value for the money." - Roger's Reviews on Boardgamegeek.com
"I like fast moving games, games that don't bog down. I really like this game. Fast playing, small footprint." Andrew Tullsen review on Boardgamegeek.com