Spearpoint 1943 Eastern Front
Game Design: Byron Collins
Cover Artwork: Mark Mahaffey
The third game in the Spearpoint line is set in 1943 along the Eastern Front covering battles between Russian and German Units. A deck-construction mechanic ensures that every game is unique. 12 Historically-inspired scenarios walk players through various battles that occurred in 1943 including Operation Zitadelle. Spearpoint 1943 Eastern Front is the ultimate Wargame Filler!
- 2015 Grogheads Reader's Choice Award Winner- Tabletop Expansion of the Year.
- Play tense tactical Scenario games or Standard Points-Based games.
- Unit statistics based on years of research yield historically-plausible combat results with every battle.
- Every Unit Card features a historically-accurate photo.
- Non-Collectible Card Game
- Deck Construction using points based builds
- Infantry and Crew Units may be Green, Regular, or Veteran, altering how they perform
- Highly Portable - Take it anywhere!
- Fantastic direct rules support from Collins Epic Wargames.
- Compatible with all games in the Spearpoint 1943 line.
- Optional Accessory available - 54 1" square die-cut Tracking Counters
- Expanded by Spearpoint 1943 Eastern Front Heavy Weapons Expansion
Components (all very high quality, Full Color)
- Rules booklet
- 55 German Unit Cards
- 55 Russian Unit Cards
- 55 Command Cards
- 25 Damage Cards
- 12 Scenario Cards
- 10 Event Cards
- 4 Quick Reference Cards
- 2 Card List Cards
- 2 Promo Cards
- 4 D10 Dice (Red, Gray)
- Heavy Duty Telescoping Box
- Check out the official Game Info Page for more information
What Players Say about the original Spearpoint 1943
“I was pleasantly surprised by the depth, playability, and aesthetics of Frontline General: Spearpoint 1943. The one word I would use to sum up the game is ‘elegant’.” - John B review on Boardgamegeek.com
"If you like card games, and in particular if you like both card games and deck building games, then Frontline General: Spearpoint 1943 will give you a lot of play value for the money." - Roger's Reviews on Boardgamegeek.com
"I like fast moving games, games that don't bog down. I really like this game. Fast playing, small footprint." Andrew Tullsen review on Boardgamegeek.com
|Your cart is currently empty|