Polyversal Battlegroup: Mercenary Balkenkreuz GmbH
Design: Ken Whitehurst
Development: Byron Collins
Cover Artwork: James Masino
Combatant Tile Artworks: James Masino
Graphic Design: Byron Collins, Carl Olsen
This product, CEW00013 is a standalone Battlegroup with miniatures and Combatant Tiles. This group is available as an option for any of our Polyversal sets with Battlegroups, or, individually.
"Polyversal is a tabletop miniatures game that puts you in command of an army set in a plausible-future Earth."
The Polyversal Mercenary Battlegroup Balkenkreuz GmbH is a perfect complement to the Polyversal base game. Mercenaries may fight for either the OPFOR for UN, whoever is the highest bidder. This set adds models from several manufacturing partners including Plasmablast Games and Dark Realm Miniatures. These miniatures are all 6mm in scale. The set also includes pre-designed Combatant Tiles for use with each model with amazing artwork by James Masino.
- New to miniatures gaming? Boxed sets like this include everything you need to add more miniatures to Polyversal with pre-designed Combatant Tiles for gameplay.
- Do you love great sci-fi artwork? We hired concept artist Bruno Werneck (Tron: Legacy, Thor, Star Trek, Titanfall) and artist James Masino (The War Co. Card Game) to bring Polyversal to life.
- Fantastic Rules Support from Collins Epic Wargames
- 6mm Miniatures forming one unique Battlegroup introducing Mercenaries: "Balkenkreuz GmbH". See complete miniatures list below and photos.
- Combatant Tiles for each of the miniatures included (9 Combatant Tiles total).
- Mercenary Objective Tile.
Miniatures Included (w/Tiles) - Mercenaries "Balkenkreuz GmbH" (See Photo)
- 40X Special Forces Infantry (Dark Realm)
- 1X Valgaross (Plasmablast)
- 4X Nizzlebat (Plasmablast)
- 3X Jagon (Plasmablast)
- 2X Gammaran w/Twin Plasma Cannon (Plasmablast)
- 4X Zargan APC (Plasmablast)
- 2X Dralke (Plasmablast)
Note: Miniatures are unpainted, unassembled.